We are so EXCITED to have Chuck join the team at Mission Springs in early April. We look forward to you getting to know Chuck more in the future, and in the meantime, here is a quick snapshot of him and his family:
- Chuck has been married to his wife Gale for 33 years and they have 4 kids: Stephen (29), Tyler (28), Ben (26), and Grace (18).
- Chuck has been a pastor for over 35 years, including 20 years as a youth pastor and 15 years as a Church Planter and Senior Pastor.
- Since 2005, Chuck has been the Senior Pastor at Life Community Church in Roseville, CA, a church he planted that has grown to over 1,000 attendees.
- Chuck loves people, and describes himself as visionary and entrepreneurial, someone who loves building teams, leading organizations, and dreaming up exciting programs, all for the glory of God!
- He has a 33-year history with Mission Springs, including the fun fact that he and his wife spent their first year anniversary in Hemlock.
• Along with our Program Department, Chuck has developed and led our men’s conference, growing it from 100 to 400 attendees in 5 years.
- For 5 years, he was the National Youth Director for the Evangelical Covenant Church, in which he helped lead and execute 2 CHIC (Covenant High in Christ) events.
- He has developed and championed 3 capital campaigns for churches.
- Chuck is the author of two youth ministry books, and has spoken at multiple NFL and NBA chapels.
- In his spare time, Chuck can often be found playing golf, biking, eating good food, surfing, and enjoying a cup of coffee with friends.
We are so grateful to God for calling Chuck to lead us in this next season of ministry. As the Wysongs make plans to relocate, please keep Chuck, his family, and Life Community Church in your prayers during this time of transition.