We are currently seeking a Maintenance Team Member to join our team! Under the direction of the Site and Facility Director, the primary responsibility of a Maintenance Team Member is to assist the maintenance department at the conference center and camp facilities in performing day-to-day general maintenance and preventive maintenance.
- Experience working in the area of maintenance, including an understanding and working knowledge of a wide variety of maintenance-related functions.
- Computer and service information systems experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Perceptive, flexible, and a self-starter.
- Professional organizational & planning skills.
- Willing to obtain certification training that relates to job duties as directed by the Site and Facility Director.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Benefits: As outlined in the employee handbook
Pay: Depending on experience.