We are currently seeking a Cook to join our team! Under the direction of the Food Service Manager, the primary responsibility of a Cook is to assist in the creation of meals for our patrons.
- Monitor the quality, timing, quantity, and temperature of food served.
- Create a positive guest experience, which includes accommodating specific diet concerns
- Clean food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy
- Communicate with management regarding ordering needs
- Adhere to weekly/monthly task schedules posted by the management
- May assist in supervision and training of food service personnel
- Act as liaison to front-of-house employees
- ServSafe certified
- At least 1-year experience working in a commercial kitchen
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent customer service
Job Type: Full-time and part-time
Benefits: As outlined in the employee handbook
Pay: Depending on experience