We are continually monitoring and adapting to state and county guidelines as required. The safety of our guests is our number one priority.
Health and Safety Before Your Stay
Mission Springs strongly recommends that prior to arrival guests be either fully vaccinated and without symptoms, or if unvaccinated, to get tested and receive a negative result for COVID-19 infection within 72 hours prior to your stay.
Health and Safety During Your Stay
We are practicing COVID-19 policies and procedures, as recommended by the State of California and the Santa Cruz County Health Department.
- Masks are no longer required indoors but are still strongly recommended.
We have added sanitation stations to the grounds, and we are cleaning high-touch surfaces more often.
Isolation and Notification
- Any guest showing symptoms will be asked to isolate and consult with a medical professional
- Leave camp and get tested.
- If persons can’t leave right away, they will be isolated until departure is possible (i.e., waiting for a parent to arrive).
- The guest group leader will inform Mission Springs staff if there is a known positive test.
- Mission Springs and the guest group leader will work together to release an exposure notice to those affected.
- Mission Springs will notify the Santa Cruz County Health department of any positive test results.
If the CA Department of Public Health amends this covid-19 guidance for overnight youth and family camps, we will follow suit and communicate to all staff and guests.
A program designed to give you a place to sleep, some call it minimalistic, we like to call it “glamping”, but more importantly a place to rest your mind and spirit. We hope in this way that Mission Springs can still be a place to renew your wonder, revive your faith, and refocus your purpose.
Join us May 13-15 for a weekend of impact, challenge, and fun as we spend time in worship, fellowship, and growing in our faith journey. It is guaranteed to bless your soul.
Mission Springs Covenant Family Camp has just about everything you need to renew your wonder, revive your faith, and refocus your purpose in Christ. Great teaching. Great worship. Great activities. All in a great setting!!
Frontier Ranch is a kids summer camp in the Santa Cruz redwoods that helps campers step one step closer in their relationship with Jesus. Frontier includes mini bikes, surfing, ropes courses, climbing wall, and much more.
Group Retreat Leader?
Mission Springs is currently open to booking retreats. Each group is unique and we would love to talk about your needs whether you are brand new or returning to Mission Springs. Find more info on our Roadmap Back To Camp page.
Please feel free to contact the staff member you are working with via email. You can find their emails on our Staff Page. Or if you are unsure, here is our general mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be patient in the response time, as the closure has impacted staffing.