CA Department of Public Health has released covid-19 guidance for overnight youth and family camps.
Here’s how it applies to Mission Springs:
- Face coverings are optional for vaccinated guests and staff. Face coverings are recommended for unvaccinated guests and staff.
- Face coverings are required by everyone while in the dining room to pick up meals.
- Campers should be screened for COVID-19 symptoms when entering camp
- All conference center guests will complete a health screening upon arrival (screening conducted by guest group leader).
- Isolate anyone with symptoms and refer them for testing
- Leave camp asap and get tested.
- If persons can’t leave right away, they will be isolated until departure is possible (i.e., waiting for a parent to arrive).
- Notify Santa Cruz County Health department of any positive test results
- The guest group leader will inform Mission Springs staff asap if there is a known positive test.
If the CA Department of Public Health amends this covid-19 guidance for overnight youth and family camps, we will follow suit and communicate to all staff and guests.